Pages



Monday, August 15, 2016

My voice will be heard!

I sit here tonight just thinking back over the past couple of months and all that God has done. He has made ways and worked things out perfectly. Yet, I have allowed my voice to be stifled and I haven't shared a bit of it with you. Somehow, fear has crept in slowly choking me. Not only has my voice been quieted spiritually but also physically. In the last 6 weeks alone,  I have suffered from both laryngitis and strep throat for the first time in my life. Until today, I didn't really and truly realize that they were connected to my spiritual afflicion. I have a call of God on my life, and that scares the devil. If I can get my story and experiences out there to encourage or lead even one person to Christ, that is one too many in his opinion. He has done so many things to prevent me from sharing and to keep me in fear. I am learing that one way to combat the attack is to do what scares me. Don't let fear keep me bound. I am making a commitment to blog more frequently. I have so much content to share, so many words to type and plenty of pain to minister out of. I plan to clear out and tear down the house that fear had taken up residence in within my soul. There is freedom, peace and healing that is coming to me. And my prayer is that it is coming to you too. I apologize for my silence and I want to thank you for following along with my journey. You will be hearing from me again soon!

No comments :