Pages



Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Keep Going


               Sometimes it's hard to keep going. Discouragement creeps up on me almost daily. I want to encourage you today that you are powerful! God has blessed you with certain attributes and skills because He knows that those are what you need to be successful! I have been blessed with the skill of writing. I love to write and I'm pretty good at it BUT I have let fear keep me from consistency and obedience in this certain calling. I have blog ideas frequently but I never post because I'm "too busy" or "too scared" or I don't feel worthy. I have let lies determine my future. Those lies have knocked me off course and broken me down. I pray that through this post, you can see that its ok to fall down....I've been down for about a year! Though we fall, we must look to God and have Him help us remember our "WHY". My WHY is freedom. Writing gives me an outlet to deal with the pain of my past while reaching toward an amazing future. It helps me to encourage myself and (hopefully) others. God needs you. He needs you to get up and keep going no matter how slow you move. When you are weak, He is strong. Draw from that strength and I encourage you to make one small move today in the direction of your calling!

Love,
Kennedy

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Glad to see you writing again. Just like you said.. Keep going. :)