Pages



Monday, June 27, 2016

Obedience

Hey Friends! Long time, no blog! Things have been a whirlwind lately. As some of you know, I have started posting videos. Its been very interesting and exciting but also kind of overwhelming! For those of you who are following my journey, I just want to say thank you! I pray that you are encouraged and blessed!

Now its time to get into the nitty gritty...The past few days I've been struggling. One of my blog posts offended someone. I know it's part of the journey but I guess I just wasn't expecting it. It has upset me to the point of avoiding writing and posting videos. That stops today! God doesn't need defended! He called me to write and share my testimony through videos. If something I say or do is against His will, He will check me! We live in such a world where we are worried about offending everyone but we don't think twice about offending God. I don't want to intentionally hurt anyone but I cannot be responsible for everyone's thoughts and feelings toward or about what I say.


Just yesterday my pastor said "once you accept the call, you need to count the cost". Counting the cost looks different in every situation. No one likes persecution but if you are truly in a place of obedience and following God, its the persecution that pushes you. Psalm 34:19 says " The righteous person may have troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all". God's word is true. Every last bit of it! I am determined to get my story out there and keep being obedient and pushing forward, no matter what roadblocks may arise. Some days are easier than others, but its all worth it in the end.


Obedience to God is something I am learning about. I haven't got it fully figured out and probably never will, but I am pursuing it wholeheartedly! When I am obedient, it opens doors to God's provision and blessings! I want all God has for me so I will continue pressing on and being obedient!God has a big plan for me and my family and I'm so excited that you're here to share it with us! Be blessed, keep your head up and, as long as you and I are serving God we don't have to worry about all the other junk! We have the VICTORY!

Catch ya later!

2 comments :

Dalton said...

The journey needs to be difficult but it pays off in the end! There will be pits and pitfalls along the way, but God will deliver us from them! The setback is a setup for your comeback and we are on the path to victory. The battles aren't ours to fight. The battles that we CAN fight, God accompanies us. Deuteronomy 20:4. I love you and this next season for us is going to be fruitful and victorious! CLAIMING IT IN THE NAME!

Unknown said...

I just happened to be looking at your Instagram and saw that I had missed a post you made about your blog! I read each of your articles, and can't wait to keep reading them as you post! God knew I have been struggling lately, and I think he knew reading your blog would help me realize the struggling and disobedience I have been living with lately! Thanks for helping me realize that it is time to get back on track and be obedient and on fire for God! Your blogs are GREAT! Can't wait to keep following/reading!
-Monica